Jurnal Sejarah welcomes submissions in Bahasa Indonesia or English from authors in the form of article length manuscripts and solicited reviews. We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process. Please check carefully your quotation and sources. Journal Sejarah policy against plagiarism and implement a rigid check on it. Article is typed Times New Roman 12 pt font in Microsoft Word (we cannot accept a PDF file), double spaced with numbered pages, and should be not exceeding 8,000 words in length, excluding notes, tables, and charts.
1. Editorial Board will not consider and respond to articles that have been prepared without following to writing rules as instructed in Author Guidelines.
2. No manuscript will be considered for publication if it is concurrently under consideration by another journal or press or if it has been published or is in submission, under contract, or in press elsewhere.
3. Author must include abstract in English (300 words) with keywords.
4. Abreviation, such as dll, dsb, tsb, is not allowed. For institutions or organizations names such as Masyarakat Sejarawan Indonesia (MSI), Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat (DPR), Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (LIPI), abbreviation is typed after the first full mention.
5. Books title, journal, and foreign words without reference to Indonesian words is typed in italic.